This tutorial will show you how to setup your BTMag card reader for all Apple devices, it is recommended that you apply these settings first before connecting your card reader.
Use the following steps to Setup your Apple BTMag Card Reader.
- On the Home screen
- Tap on 'Cog' icon (see example below) to get the Settings
- This is the Application Settings for the iDeposit.net App
- Select Card Reader
- Select BTMag as your card reader
- Exit the iDeposit.net App and go to the Apple device settings by tapping Settings
- Select Bluetooth
- Make sure Bluetooth is 'ON' and the BTMag card reader is 'ON' (do this by holding down the power button for 6-9 secs or until the blue light starts pulsing)
- Scan for Devices
When you see device show up. Tap on 'BT MAG name' (under Devices) Pairing will begin
*Note a Pin code is required to pair, just type in '0000' or '1234'
- Go Back to the iDeposit.net APP and reopen it
- Select Credit cards
Turn off the BTMag by holding down the power button till the lights stop blinking.
Turn back on the BTMag by holding down the power button for 6-9 secs or until the blue light starts pulsing
- Then Process Sale
- then Swipe the card
- Type in the amount and tap Process